Skip to content
- We started cross-posting some recipes on foodgawker.
- Grouped our RSS feeds together using FeedPress so you can easily get the latest Silvobeat news right in your favourite feed reader (we love Unread!).
- Updated the icons for our social media accounts at the bottom of every page from PNGs to Font Awesome icons.
- General publishing workflow improvements.
- A database restore failure is preventing us from adding any new recipes. Update on 3 Feb 2018: The database issue has been fixed.
- Website searching may not be returning complete results. Update on 5 Feb 2018: Search is working again.
- Launched the website.
- Added a welcome message to the homepage describing what we do.
- Removed unused fonts to improve the speed of the website.
- Turned on caching and started using a content delivery network (CDN) to improve the speed of the website.
- Added imperial measurements to the recipes for our friends who prefer ounces and inches to kilos and centimetres.
- Disabled trackbacks and pingbacks.
- Turned on CAPTCHA for user logins.
- Added retina images and optimised all photos.
- Disabled Cloudflare Rocket Loader, which was interfering with the display of the recipes on the homepage.
- Fixed centre-aligned recipe content.